1. I don’t want my daughter to define her thoughts the color of a 12AM sky. I want her to define her thoughts as stars because even though the sky looks intimidating they embrace the sky with a beautiful light.
2. I don’t want my daughter to think I’m a dead end. I want her to dig her sorrows out of her skin and plant them in mine.
3. I don’t want my daughter to have a time capsule clinging to her spine, making her feel decayed at a young age. I want to be her time capsule, she can put away sorrows, fears, the things that make her heart jump around her body within me.
4. I don’t want my daughter to have ashes of memories rushing through her veins. I don’t want her to rip her skin horizontally hoping to spill the ashes out.
5. If I ever have a daughter, Jesus Christ I am definitely going to be the opposite of the lady who claims our DNA is identical. Alexa Evangelista , if I ever have a daughter (via vodkakilledtheteens)